1/11/2012

hello out there, and yes we're still alive

I promise I haven't forgotten about the blog.  I just have not had many exciting things to post about here recently.  And I'd rather not post anything than to post something frivolous or a waste of time.  We've been working on the house but it's more of hanging towel racks and cleaning the garage (boring).  So whenever I finally get around to finishing a book, or I get to where I can run 5 miles without feeling like dying, I promise I'll be posting more.  I do intend here at some point in the not to far future to do a week of Saturday night Steak Night recent menus, so maybe that will be up sooner than later.

How are all of you doing out there? Anything new?  Anything exciting?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love your input!!