10/20/2010

10-day Incredible Vacation to California

We are back from our whirlwind vacation.  I had intentions of putting up a post before we left that I was going to be MIA for a while, but things got very hectic leading up to leaving.  For the next several (I have probably 10-15 posts worth) days, the blog will be all about the trip, so you will be all caught up! We both got to see a lot of great friends and family, along with traveling to several different parts of California.

I just uploaded 326 of the 672 pictures I took during the trip, most of which will more than likely end up on here.  Here's just a little sneak peak of some of my favorite nature shots:










1 comments:

Scientific Housewife said... Add Reply

How gorgeous! Glad to hear you are back and had a great time!

Post a Comment

You know I love your input!!