12/22/2009

happiness = homemade cookies = weight gain ≠ happiness

I dont like the math involved in the title, but man is it accurate.


Last night, after working a 9 hour day, I came home to make cookies for my boss and our real estate agent. Most of you know the baking fiasco during Thanksgiving with my mom, but needless to say there were leftover supplies, one of those being Reese's Peanut Butter Chips. I made the recipe on the back of the bag for Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (link provided). The Devil....straight up! It yields 4 1/2 dozen and I had to have found "flaws" in at least 6 and therefore had to eat them to get rid of them. New favorite cookie hands down. I am a chocolate chip cookie-monster, and I made those and white chocolate chip and didn't even touch those 5 batches.

Yes, I'm going to go to the gym after work, but it's bad that I know while I am there, all I am going to be thinking about is getting home to eat more of those cookies. Agh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love your input!!