11/12/2010

'Tis (it really already) The Season?!

Yes, I know that it's mid-November.  Yes, I am aware that Christmas is still over a month away.  Still.  I need to send out Christmas Cards and buy presents to ship half way across the country and prepare for mom coming to visit, and better to be early than to be rushed!!!!
For the past few years I have gone to the store and bought cards, then went to the store and printed photos, then put a happy little individual note in every card.  Now don't get me wrong, I love it!  It's just a bit time consuming.  This year, instead of spending all the time in prep of the card, I think I'm going to take the route of having my cards put together for me, that way, more of my time can be spent on the individual notes inside.  Sounds good to me!!  But how you wonder......through Shutterfly.com

Their selection is enormous and their prices are very reasonable (btw, it's 25% off holiday cards right now) -- Christmas Card Choices

They also have really cute address labels

I still haven't decided on which picture or which card (Terry will have no input as he could care less about holiday cards.....love him and all of his Bah-hum-bug attitude), but I'm really liking this one.   Any others that are catching your eyes? 

Has anyone else started their holiday planning or am I all alone on this one?  And how is Thanksgiving less than 2 weeks away?!?!  We're all going to blink and it's going to be 2011, seriously!!

For the few of you out there with your own blog-world, Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

1 comments:

Kimberly Gibbons said... Add Reply

You are crazy girl. How about a pic of you and Terry instead?

Post a Comment

You know I love your input!!