11/23/2011

Master Bath really coming together! With Mirrors!

 Ummm...so from the last post, seems that I didn't segue this very well, seeing as I don't have a single photo of the new ::eco-friendly:: toilet.  My bad.  Really thought I did.  Oh well. 

But look!  We have mirrors!!  They are a very dark brown (Terry had a better term for it, I will come and replace with that word later).  He found them at Garden Ridge of all places.  For those unfamiliar, it's an enormous deep discount schmorgasborg of anything and everything you can think of.  I may have climbed on a table and was throwing $2 dresses and shirts in the air like it was Christmas with Allison when she visited 2 years ago, but I digress.

 (don't know why, but I think it's so funny when I don't realize I'm in the photo and then upload on here and "catch myself".  Horrible humor, I know. Ha)

Here's the best photo I could get of all of Terry's piping work.  He can add "expert plumber" to his resume now.  Although the left sink drain leaks currently, but that's piping error, not plumber error.  That's what I'm going with anyway.  

The next house post is hidden in all three of these photos, but it's a bit sneaky so not expecting you to catch it. But I will say, it's something Terry has become really good at, and something I AM AWFUL with.  And I love what he did!!!  Complete surprise that I got to come home too after the whirlwind east coast trip


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love your input!!