5/12/2010

A Garden of Herbs

Terry and I cook a lot.  Well, Terry cooks a lot and I help sometimes but mainly just do the clean-up.  :-)  He calls me his Sous-Chef, but I know my star qualities lie in keeping the wine glasses full and loading the dishwasher. 
We started noticing how much money we were wasting on fresh herbs from the grocery store, and have been talking about growing our own little herb garden, but we didn't put it into action until a trip to Home Depot a few weekends ago. 


So here's the rundown of what we are using from our herb garden:
Looking at the first picture;
Bucket at Top: Marjoram, Rosemary, Thyme, Parsley
Bucket on the left from top to bottom: Cilantro, Dill Weed, Basil
Middle Bucket from top to bottom: Habenero, Jalepeno, Jalepeno (I love me some Jalepenos)
Bucket to the right from top to bottom: Yellow Bell Pepper; Red Bell Pepper, Chives, and Mint

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love your input!!