2/04/2011

Snow and Ice isn't very nice

Most of the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic got pummeled by the winter demons this week, and we were one of the unlucky ones in it's line of fire. I ended up having to take two days off of work, one day being extreme non-productivity, and the other high productivity. Pictures of the high-productivity day to be posted soon. 







My hard efforts paid off with shoveling the drive throughout the storm.  Everyone else drives were still ice and snow-covered. 

My drive in to work still this morning from the neighborhood.  The main roads are fine, but the side streets are still covered with inches of ice on the road. 

1 comments:

calmom said... Add Reply

Brrr. Smart girl keeping the driveway clear as the storm progressed. Those pictures reminded me of the North Dakota winters.

Post a Comment

You know I love your input!!