My "ornaments" still at this point
After I started looking at all of my reindeer, I realized that it wouldn't be very difficult to make a sleigh out of corks. Some quick planning and three burned fingertips from the hot glue gun later, I had a perfect little sleigh. ...well almost perfect. The front right cork is not completely straight. Whatever.
After screwing in some islets (can be seen better on Attempt #2 pic), I ran ribbon down the line to hold them all together, and we shoved toothpicks into each one side by side so they won't fall over all the time. All that's left to do is buy some grapes and use the stems to give them antlers, and then find a place to put it up in the house. I love it! And our Sleigh's "Santa" certainly will bring a lot of happiness and good cheer this holiday season....although I suppose there may be quite a few different Santas over the next few weeks. ;-)