5/11/2012

Mother Daughter Photos

My mom came into town this past weekend, and I surprised her with a photo shoot of the two of us.  A dear friend of mine is starting up her photography business, and I thought it'd be a great experience with her to try and capture our relationship.
Mom and I went shopping for new outfits, which was a lot of fun.  We each got a few new things, and after the huge yardsale the weekend before, it was nice adding a few new items to the wardrobe.

We had our shoot in Rock Springs Park in O'fallon, Illinois, and it was the perfect backdrop for our photos.  Mom was a little tense at first, but as she loosened up in front of the camera, i.e. started forgetting we were getting our pictures taken at all, the outcome was beautiful.

Here's just a few from the day.  Over 700 pictures were taken so now it will be figuring out which ones are good and which ones can be edited.  I'd highly recommend this as an idea for Mothers Day / Birthday / Special Occasion.  It provided great photos, but also great memories together.


  


1 comments:

Anonymous said... Add Reply

Those are very special, love you

Post a Comment

You know I love your input!!