5/30/2012

Turning in the Good Ol' Resignation Letter

Welp, today's the day.  I'm turning it in.  It's going to officially start feeling real.  I know that's silly, considering we've been working on the house all this time in preparation of the move, but it still just doesn't feel like reality.

Our real estate agent is coming to look through the house on Sunday to see if any changes need to be made before we finalize listing our work of art over the last 3 years. That's going to be the kick of reality setting in.  I'm going to be out of town, which is probably for the better for Terry to handle the start of this process, as I have a sneaking suspicion my emotions are going to be a rollercoaster in this upcoming month. 

LOTS of wonderful but major changes happening, and quickly.  Buckling up now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love your input!!