5/30/2012

A much needed vacation and celebration

I haven't been on a vacation since December with Allison. And chaos is very quickly about to ensue in the Gibbons/Stamps household.  What better time to get away!

Actually, I've had this trip back to Delaware planned for a while now, because Kristen is going to be graduating high school!  So excited for her, and wouldn't miss being there to support her! And of course while I'm in Delaware, there's 10 other visits I have to make with family and friends.  Not gonna lie, Delaware is going to be chaotic.  That pretty much seems to be the trend though these days.
Kristen at her Senior Prom.  Wish I could have been there.  She looked stunning!

The relaxing, calmer part of the trip that I only planned, oh, 2 weeks ago or so, is that Kristen and I are going to go to the Bahamas on a cruise for 4 days!!  We leave out on Monday from Port Canaveral and will be visiting Cococay and Nassau on the trip. Before she heads off for college (!!!), it will be a really fun way for us to spend time together.  And she's always wanted to go to the Bahamas, so it's a win-win.

Much much needed calm before the storm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love your input!!