8/19/2010

Let the weekend begin!!

So yes, I know that it's Thursday, but after work today, I am taking off for a long weekend in Chicago with none other than the fabulous Emily Saulsgiver (and of course the boy is coming along for the fun as well)!  I simply cannot wait to get this weekend started!!  I got a STEAL of a hotel for us on Priceline's "name your own price".  Seriously, I completely low-balled them, and they accepted the offer at more than 60% off what the hotel website has the room listed at per night!  We are right off of Wacker St. and LaSalle Blvd., so right in the heart of the city.  GET ME THERE ALREADY!!


View Chicago!!!!!! in a larger map

We are planning a lot of events, so hopefully the scalpers are out in their glory!  We are going to go see the play Billy Elliott, going to go see the Cubs play the Braves, hopefully go see the pre-season game between the Bears and ..... wait for it.....  The RAIDERS!!!!  Terry's excited.  Well maybe he isn't, but that's because he doesn't get excited about a lot of things, but I'm excited for him.  We are also going to go on an architectural boat cruise and go up the John Hancock Building (it was a combo pack I found online...sweet).  Then of course all the in-between things like Millenium Park to see The Bean and the Faces water fountain, go out on the Navy Pier, eat some Chicago Deep-Dish Pizza and feel sick for days, ha. 
Get ready for the pictures on Monday (maybe Tuesday depending on how exhausted I am). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love your input!!