3/21/2012

10. Most embarrassing moment


10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.

Reference Here for the Month of March 30 Things Project

Well the (best) most embarrassing moment that quickly comes to mind happened in High School.  I'm sure there are plenty of other moments I'm forgetting that you can remind me of (BY EMAIL, not via the comment section!).
Anyways, so the top embarrassing moment....
It was my Junior year and I was in my math class (can't remember if it was Algebra or Calculus...I just remember all the dumb kids sat on one side and the smart kids were on the other.  One of the guys in class always asked to use my Chapstick, and I'd throw it to him (he was on the dumb side, poor thing).  I'd just reach down into my bad and chuck it to him across the room.  The last time that I did this, and the last time that he asked I should add, was total mortification.  The lid on the Chapstick had at some point snapped onto the edge of a pad in the same book bag pocket.  So I reached into my bag, I chucked the Chapstick, and before I could even realize what was occurring, not only was the Chapstick mid-air to him, but so was my purple wrapped pad. 

And that was the day I switched over permanently to tampons.

The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love your input!!